What to expect(everything can be customized according to your needs)
Day 1 - Piraeus to Mykonos
- 11:00 - Departure from Piraeus port
- 18:00 - Arrival to Mykonos
- 23:00 - Departure from Mykonos
We depart from Piraeus and return to Piraeus, so prior to your departure or upon your return you can avail yourself of everything this vibrant, cosmopolitan, historically rich city has to offer. One of the world’s oldest cities, Athens is dense with ancient monuments, chic cafés and unique shops.
Our first stop is Mykonos, an island so beautiful it will make you feel as if you’ve fallen into a dream. Stroll the picturesque alleys of Mykonos Town and, after the sun drops into the sea, enjoy its exhilarating nightlife.
Day 2 - Mykonos to Kusadasi, Kusadasi to Patmos
- 07:00 - Arrival to Kusadasi
- 13:00 - Departure from Kusadasi
- 16:00 - Arrival to Patmos
- 21:00 - Departure from Patmos
From Mykonos we sail overnight to arrive for breakfast in quiet Kusadasi, whose white sand beaches are a stone’s throw from the incredible excavation of the ancient city of Ephesus and its Terrace Houses (one of the world’s largest open-air museums), the House of the Virgin Mary, beautiful Sirince Village and the thrilling metropolis of Izmir. Kusadasi is also home to a fantastic harborside bazaar where you can find some of the best bargains in the Aegean.
We arrive at 16:00 at the holy island of Patmos. Many believe John the Apostle wrote the Book of Revelations in a mountainside grotto on Patmos where he heard the voice of God. Further up the mountain, within the white walls of Hora, the monastery founded in his honor in 1088 stands sentinel above this verdant island.
Day 3 - Patmos to Crete, Crete to Santorini
- 07:00 - Arrival to Crete
- 11:30 - Departure from Crete
- 16:30 - Arrival to Santorini
- 21:00 - Departure from Santorini
We leave Patmos and sail overnight to Heraklion, an ancient Venetian port and the fascinating capital of Crete. Greece’s largest island is a paradise of secluded beaches, hiking trails, rivers and archeological marvels, including the Minoan Palace of Knossos and the Archeological Museum in Heraklion. Whatever you do on this mythic island, we promise you’ll fall in love with Crete. And don’t leave the island without a bottle of Cretan olive oil, the world’s finest.
We sail from Heraklion for an evening on incredible Santorini. The island’s cliffs rise from the Aegean like a dream. Take a jeep safari into the interior or a cruise to Santorini’s smaller islands and volcanoes, visit the Akrotiri Village excavations, or just sit in a café in spectacular Oia Village and watch the sunset from 300 meters above the azure sea.
Day 4 - Santorini to Piraeus
- 06:00 - Arrival to Piraeus
We return to Piraeus, with enough time of the day left to wonder around the city of Athens, and go shopping or sightseeing. Even if you did that during the first day, Athens has so much to offer, that you'll find more than enough places to visit for the first time. If you need suggestions, ask us!
- Cabin accommodation in the category booked
- Full Board
- Gala evening and shows, Entertainment on board
- Swimming pool & fitness center
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses (shopping etc)
- Meals outside your cruise's package
- Anything not specified in "What's Included"
The sights you'll be seeing
- Tour of the archaeological site and museum of Ephesus
- Visit to Patmos
- Visit to Mykonos, Herakleion, Santorini
Your dedicated tour Guides
All of our tour Guides are fully licensed, fully qualified born again Christian professionals of the highest standards. Their knowledge is unparalleled, as far as archaeology is concerned, however they stand out from the majority due to their specialization in the history of early Christians. They will present to you the ancient world of Christianity in a way that no one else can and they will render you speechless, that's a promise!!!
- Three breakfasts on the ship are included.
- Three lunches on the ship are included.
- Three dinners on the ship are included
Ship Info & Cabin Categories
Named for the ancient sanctuary that was the birthplace of the Olympic Games, and for the mother of Alexander the Great, there’s no better way to see our iconic Aegean destinations than on the Celestyal Olympia. Two lounges, five bars, three delicious restaurants, a fully-equipped Olympian Gym, Sana Beauty Center and a Kids’ Club…the Celestyal Olympia is a gold medalist at every turn.
- Capacity - 1664 passengers in total
- Cabins - 724 cabins with en suite bathrooms, TV, radio and air conditioning
- Facilities - a la carte restaurant, buffet, two lounges, five bars, casino, two pools, sauna, gym, medical clinic, spa and massage room, saunas, beauty salon, hair salon, Internet area, video arcade, conference room, library, duty free and travel value shop
- Equipped - satellite telephone, full air conditioning throughout the ship
- Inside - No windows, 2 persons
- Outside - One window or port hole, TV, private bathroom, A/C, 3-4 persons, 6-14 square meters
- Suite - Multiple windows, TV, private bathroom, A/C, hair dryer, 3-4 persons, 14-40 square meters
Please let us know how many cabins of each category your group will need, before first payment. (see faq for payment details)
There can be no changes to the cruise's package after first payment (e.g. number of people, cabins, dates). No refunds are available for this cruise.
Our staff will be waiting for you at the airport to pick you up on arrival and take you to Piraeus port, if your tour package is this cruise alone, or if the cruise is before any other tour (in case of a combo ) as specified in your tour calendar (see faq for details on the tour calendar). Otherwise, you'll be picked up from your hotel.
On the last day you will be transferred from Piraeus port to either the airport or your hotel, depending on your tour combo.
This tour package can be combined with :
- 5 day tour
- 7 day tour
- 10 day tour
- Visit to Olympia (1 extra day added)
- Visit to Mycenae (1 extra day added)
- Visit to Eleusis (1 extra day added)
You can choose any/all of the above when you request a quote through our APPLY page. If you instead choose to send us an email requesting a quote, please do not forget to mention the tour combination you may be interested in.